Description: Universal e-Paper Driver Board with WiFi / Bluetooth SoC ESP32 onboard, supports various Waveshare SPI e-Paper raw panels.
The e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board is a wireless solution for refreshing e-Paper display content, suitable for applications such as: supermarket price tag, e-Card, serial port info monitoring, etc.
- Onboard ESP32, supports Arduino development
- Provides Android APP, allows to refresh display content via Bluetooth EDR
- Provides HTML host code, allows to refresh display content via remote webpage, suitable for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Transmitting image via Bluetooth EDR
- WiFi Protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 4.2，including traditional BR/EDR, and low power BLE
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: 50mA ~ 150mA
- Low Power Current: <2mA (cut off power supply for CP2102)
- Dimensions: 29.46 × 48.25mm
- Stock: 3
- Brand: Waveshare
- Model: W15823