Description: Arduino empowers makers’ creativity and passion for innovation with a robust new board that’s perfect for all users, from beginners to experts – allowing anyone to easily connect to the internet and create IoT projects.
Your user-friendly, accessible UNO just took a quantum leap forward: Arduino UNO R4 is a 32-bit microprocessor offering more speed, memory, connectors and connectivity options than any version of the board before. Out of this world, and into the future.
The UNO universe expands with UNO R4 WiFi: the same industry-standard form factor at 5V operating voltage, but with the enhanced performance of a RA4M1 32-bit microcontroller by Renesas with ESP32-S3-MINI coprocessor – for increased computational power, memory and speed – as well as Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity, a 12 x 8 LED matrix, and a Qwiic connector.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Memory: 256KB Flash / 32KB SRAM
- Input Voltage: 6-24V
- Clock Speed: 48 MHz
- Programming Port: USB-C
- MCU: RA41M1 from Renesas (Cortex M4)
- WiFi/BLE: ESP32-S3-MINI
- HID device (emulate a mouse or a keyboard)
- Improved power section (up to 24V through VIN)
- CAN bus
- DAC (12 bits)
- Op amp
- WiFi® / Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Fully-addressable LED matrix with 96 red LEDs (12x8)
- Qwiic I2C connector
- RTC (with support for a buffer battery)
- Runtime errors diagnostics
- Stock: Out of Stock
- Brand: Arduino
- Model: ABX00087