Description: ESP32-PoE is an ESP32-powered WIFI/BLE/Ethernet development board with Power-Over-Ethernet feature. It is the perfect addition to any project that requires connectivity.
The PoE is currently handled by TPS2375PW chip that is IEEE 802.3-compliant, including pre-standard (legacy) PoE support. The PoE powering requires at least 37V DC to operate successfully. The board takes power from the Ethernet cable and can be expanded with sensors and more. Perfect solution for Internet-of-Things projects.
Important notice: ESP32-POE has no galvano isolation from Ethernet's power supply, when you program the board via the micro USB connector the Ethernet cable should be disconnected (if you have power over the Ethernet cable)! Consider using Olimex USB-ISO to protect your computer and board from accidental short circuit. Also consider instead using Olimex ESP32-PoE-ISO board which is insulated.
ESP32-POE-IND and ESP32-POE-EA-IND use industrial grade components suitable for -40+85C operating temperature
- Ethernet 100Mb interface with IEEE 802.3 PoE support
- LiPo battery charger
- LiPo battery connector
- UEXT connector
- User button
- Reset button
- ESP32-POE user manual
- ESP32-POE latest schematic in PDF format
- ESP32-POE GPIO map
- ESP32-POE European Declaration of Conformity
- ESP32-POE UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Simple Ethernet demo for ESP-IDF
- Works with default Arduino for ESP32 if you have troubles refer to this document
- Simple Ethernet and SD card demo for Arduino
- WIFI webserver and UEXT demo for Arduino
- LCD demo with MOD-LCD2.8RTP
- More Arduino examples at our GitHub pages
- Stock: 1
- Brand: Olimex
- Model: OL-ESP32-POE-IND