Description: UGV02 is a 4WD six-wheel mobile robot chassis with superb off-road performance, shock absorbers, and open-source code that supports customization development. It supports external host computers (Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Horizon Sunrise X3 Pi, etc.), and the host computer communicates with the ESP32 slave computer through the serial port. The built-in UPS power supply module with 3S 18650 lithium battery (3x 18650 lithium batteries connected in series) provides uninterruptible power for the robot and supports charging and discharging at the same time. Also, with a built-in multi-functional robot driver board, it supports external serial bus servos, PWM servos, SD cards, and so on. The driver board is based on ESP32 with onboard WiFi and Bluetooth. With flexible rubber tires, it can enjoy smooth driving on tough terrains. Also, it comes with 2x 1020 European standard profile rails, which can easily meet the needs of heavy loads, shock absorption, and off-road performance, and provides more feasibility for customization development.
NOTE: 18650 lithium batteries NOT included.
Read more: https://www.waveshare.com/ugv02.htm?sku=25077
- Comes with 203mm pitch 1020 aluminum extension rails (including boat nuts and screws) for flexible expansion of multiple peripherals.
- The use of flexible rubber tires substantially reduces the impact of complex terrain on the product.
- With 4WD six-wheel drive, it has excellent climbing ability.
- Equipped with interactive device 0.96-inch OLED screen.
- With a charging port and an automatic download circuit, you can use it while charging.
- The UPS power module with an onboard INA219 acquisition chip can facilitate real-time monitoring of battery voltage and charging current.
- The UPS power supply module has 3x 18650 batteries in series with 7800mAh. Higher output current, stronger motor power.
- The UPS power supply module also provides outputs of 5V and 3.3V for external other devices.
- The onboard lithium battery protection circuit of the UPS power supply module has anti-overcharge, anti-over-discharge, anti-overcurrent, and short circuit protection functions.
- The demo is developed on Arduino IDE, no need to manually configure the compilation environment, ESP32 automatically set a WIFI hotspot when it is turned on. You can use a mobile phone (Android/iOS) or a computer (Linux/Windows/Mac) to connect and log in to the control page by installing the Chromium browser, and no need to download an app.
- ESP32 can be used to drive DC motors, serial bus servos, onboard OLED screen interfaces, TF card slots, nine-axis IMU modules, WiFi, and Bluetooth, and can be used alone without installing the host computer.
- Can be extended with a variety of host computers, use the serial port to transmit data in JSON format to control.
- All code is open source and provides a wealth of development documentation and tutorials.
- Open-source extension flat drawings and chassis structural drawings, including 3D models, for easy secondary development.
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Brand: Waveshare
- Model: W25077