Description: ESP32-S3 Microcontroller, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Development Board, 240MHz Dual Core Processor, ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R8 Module.
The ESP32-S3-DEV-KIT-N8R8 is a compact-size microcontroller development board with multiple digital interfaces. Adopts ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R8 module, which is equipped with a dual-core Xtensa 32-bit LX7 processor with 240MHz running frequency, built-in 512 KB SRAM (TCM) and 8MB PSRAM; Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips for USB and UART development via USB-C port. Compatible with the pinout of ESP32-S3-DevKitC-1 development board, more convenient to use and expand a variety of peripheral modules. You can choose ESP-IDF, Arduino, MicroPython, or other development environments in software so that you can easily and quickly get started and apply it to the product.
- Adopts ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N8R8 module with Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor, capable of running at 240 MHz
- Integrated 512KB SRAM, 384KB ROM, 8MB PSRAM, 8MB Flash memory
- Integrated 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE dual-mode wireless communication, with superior RF performance.
- Type-C connector, easier to use
- Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface
- Rich peripheral interfaces, compatible with the pinout of ESP32-S3-DevKitC-1 development board, offers strong compatibility and expandability
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Supports multiple low-power operating states, adjustable balance between communication distance, data rate and power consumption to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios
- Stock: 2
- Brand: Waveshare
- Model: W24363