Description: The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe is an inexpensive, all-in-one USB to serial debug and UART bridge. It provides the necessary hardware and cabling to support “plug and play” debugging of Raspberry Pi Pico and other microcontroller and microprocessor-based platforms.
The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe provides both a processor serial debug interface (by default this is the ARM Serial Wire Debug interface) and an industry-standard UART interface. Both interfaces use a 3-pin debug connector, as specified in the Raspberry Pi 3-pin debug connector specification.
- USB to two-wire serial debug
- Arm CMSIS-DAP Serial Wire Debug supported by default
- USB to UART bridge
- Works with OpenOCD
- Open source, easily upgradeable firmware
- USB power cable and three debug cables included
- 3.3V nominal I/O voltage
- Follows the Raspberry Pi 3-pin Debug Specification
Documents: Debug Connector Specs
- Stock: 5
- Brand: Waveshare
- Model: DEV21802