Description: Arduino Uno click shield is an extension for Arduino Uno and any other Arduino-compatible board. It's a simple shield with two mikroBUS™ host sockets that allow you to connect more than 75 different types of click boards to the Arduino. Quickly add functionalities like GSM, GPS, WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, or thunder detection, proximity and color sensing and so on. Software examples for click boards for MikroElektronika compilers are available on Libstock, giving you a repository of working code to use as it is, or as a starting point for your own projects. The package includes two 1x8 headers, and single 1x10, and 1x6 headers.
- Arduino Uno click shield allows you to use click add-on boards from MikroElektronika on your favorite Arduino or any other Arduino-compatible board.
- Key features:
- Two mikroBUS™ host connectors for attaching click boards.
- Arduino compatible connector on the opposite side.
- Key Benefits:
- Shield is designed to stay within dimensions of Arduino Uno for smooter integration.
- Brings click board connectivity to a wide range of Arduino compatible boards
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: