Description: What's going to protect your beloved Raspberry Pi from an onslaught of rainbow-coloured fusion? That's right, it's the Unicorn HAT. Sporting a matrix of 64 (8 x 8) RGB LEDs and powered directly from the Pi this is the most compact pocket aurora available.
Unicorn HAT provides a wash of controllable colour that is ideal for mood-lighting, 8x8 pixel art, persistence of vision effects, status indications, or just blasting colour into your surroundings.
- 64 RGB LEDs (WS2812B)
- Python API
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, and A+
- EEPROM with Raspberry Pi HAT configuration details
- LED data driven via DMA over PWM
- Warning: RGB LEDs are bright enough to cause eye pain, do not look at them directly when brightly lit. We recommend the use of a diffuser.
- Compatibility (Audio): As the HAT uses the PWM hardware and GPIO18, it will interfere with analogue audio playback. HDMI should be just fine though! :D
- Compatibility (Pibow): The Unicorn HAT (and other HATs) now work just fine with our range of fine Pibows! If you have any problems getting a hat to fit, email our support ninjas for help and advice.
- Photo-sensitivity warning: Flashing, strobing, and patterns of lights may cause epileptic seizures. Always take care and immediately stop using if you feel unwell (dizziness, nausea, affected vision, eye twitching, disorientation).
Analog Audio: Due to the way Unicorn HAT works, you can't use your Pi's analog audio alongside it. If you see odd random colour patterns and flickering make sure analog audio is disabled.
Code and Examples: You can find a range of stuff to tame your new cyber-pony on the GitHub repo https://github.com/pimoroni/unicorn-hat
Tutorials & Projects
- Getting Started with Unicorn Paint
Learn how to pixel paint mini works of art on your Unicorn HAT using your Pi and a web browser
- Make rainbows with Unicorn HAT
Learn how to use Unicorn HAT and HSV colour to make awesome rainbows
- Getting Started with Unicorn HAT
Learn how to use Unicorn HAT, the vibrant 8x8 pixel colour display for your Pi
- Using Unicorn HAT in IDLE
Learn how to use Unicorn HAT in IDLE, the Python IDE
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: