Description: MOD-RGB is a completely open-source module suitable for controlling LED strips. The LED strips might be of the same color or of different colors. The board can be controlled via I2C or DMX interfaces (led on the UEXT connector). The board has short-circuit protection and can provide up to 5A to each strip channel. Olimex provides also a full range of examples for interfacing MOD-RGB via your favourite A13, iMX233, Raspberry Pi, Olimexino, etc board.
- Based on PIC16F1503
- Examples for wide range of boards including A13, iMX233 and OLIMEXINO boards
- 3 channels with overcurrent protection
- Nominal amperage for each channel - 5A
- LEDs are controlled with output PWM @ 1KHz
- Stereo audio-in jack
- ICSP pads for uploading custom firmware
- Convenient PTH jumper for DMX/I2C mode switch
- Convenient PTH jumper for UEXT powering of device boards
- UEXT to connect to device or host microcontroller
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 62.0 x 35.5 mm (2.44x1.40")
Downloads, Hardware and Software: here.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: