Description: Lots of Led shields with SMT, 3MM, 5MM, 10MM Leds available in 4 colours: RED, GREEN, BLUE and WHITE
This is Lot-Of-Leds multiplexing LEDs shield with 126 LEDs made in 14x9 matrix. This shield originally was developed by Jimmie P Rodgers and you can find his original project and Arduino libraries here When we saw this shield for the first time we fell in love with it, it was so simple and nice to play with, especially when we saw how Super-Awesome-Sylvia assembed it :) What we didn't like on the original design was that it uses only 3mm LEDs, so we made another one with 5 mm and 10 mm LEDs, and one complete LOL with embedded Arduino called LOL-TEXTILE which is 30x20 cm and can't be attached to the back of your clothes.
- 126 individually addressable LEDs
- Arduino libraries, pong, tetris, invaders games
- Bright LEDs 5000 mcd
- Available in 4 LED sizes: 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, and SMT 3528
- Available in 4 colors: RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE
- Available in KIT form or completely ASSEMBLED and tested!
Full details and features availiable here
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: