Description: Pi 2 click shield is an extension for Raspberry Pi® models 2B and B+. Compared to the original Pi click™ shield, this one conforms to the expanded pinout of newer Raspberry Pi models. The Raspberry Pi 2 B has a quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A7 with six times the performance of the original Pi. To take advantage of increased processing powers, Pi 2 click shield carries not one but two mikroBUS™ sockets. This makes your credit card sized computer compatible with over a 100 click boards, carrying all sorts of sensors, transceivers, motor drivers, encoders, connection ports and so on.
- Pi 2 click shield allows you to use click boards on your Raspberry Pi® 2B or B+
- Key features:
- Two mikroBUS™ sockets
- GND Oscilloscope probe pin
- 2x20 Raspberry Pi 2B and B+ compatible pinout
- Four mounting holes
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
- Key Benefits:
- Shield is designed to stay within dimensions of the Raspberry Pi® 2B for smooter integration. click boards perfectly align with the board outlines.
- Two mikroBUS™ socket allow for a large number of click board combinations
- Ready-to-use examples save development time
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: