Description: LoRa RF click carries Microchip’s RN2483 fully certified LoRa Sub-GHz, 433/868 MHz European R&TTE Directive Assessed Radio Modem. Two antenna connectors allow you to choose which of the two frequency bands will be employed. The RN2483 module has a specified range of >15km in rural and suburban settings, and >5km coverage in urban areas. A LoRaWAN™ Class A protocol stack is embedded (bidirectional end devices), as well as an ASCII command interface accessible through UART. The high receiver sensitivity can go down to -148 dBm. LoRa RF click communicates with the target board MCU through the mikroBUS™ UART interface (CTS, TXD, RXD), with the addition of a Reset pin (RST). The board is designed to use either a 3.3V or a 5V power supply. NOTE: antennas sold separately.
- Automated Meter Reading, Home and Building Automation, M2M, IoT, Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Key features:
- Fully certified LoRa Sub-GHz, 433/868 MHz European R&TTE Directive Assessed Radio Modem.
- Embeds LoRaWAN™ Class A protocol stack.
- Sensitivity: -148 dBm.
- UART interface
- Key Benefits:
- >15 km range (rural and suburban); >5 km (urban).
- ASCII command interface.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: