UPS Module for Raspberry Pi Pico with Battery
Description: UPS Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Uninterruptible Power Supply, Li-po battery, stackable design. Keeps your Pico running while recharging, monitoring battery via I2C.
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
The Pico-UPS-B is a dedicated UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates Li-po battery switching charger with power path management, and voltage/current monitoring chip, allows monitoring the battery operating status via I2C bus. What's more, the male pin header make it possible to "stack" other modules on top.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- Incorporates Li-po battery switching charger with dynamic power path management, more stable power supply
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, more safe and stable
- Onboard recharging indicator, power indicator, easy to check the battery status
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Recharge Voltage: 5V
- Control Bus: I2C
- Battery Support: 600mAh 3.7V Li-Po Battery
- Dimensions: 60 x 21mm
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: