Description: Discover the power of AI and robotics with NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit with a more economical price aiming to deliver the performance to run modern AI workloads using the entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA software stack in a small form factor to even more educators, students, developers, & enthusiasts.
Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and the Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on teaching and learning. Unlike online-only learning, you’ll see your work on the developer kit perceive and interact with the world around you in real time. In addition to the free tutorials offered by NVIDIA, thousands of Jetson Nano developers actively contribute videos, how-tos, open-source projects, AI frameworks, and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. The developer kit can be powered by USB-C 5V 3A and comes with extensive I/Os, including GPIO, USB-A (3.0 & 2.0), USB-Micro-B, and CSI-2 camera connector. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications from introductory “Hello AI World,” to robotics projects such as the open-source NVIDIA JetBot AI robot platform.
All these resources are enabled by NVIDIA JetPack™, which brings to each Jetson developer the same CUDA-XTM software and tools used by professionals around the world. JetPack includes a familiar Linux environment and simplifies the development process with support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration. There’s no better way to start. The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
- 802.11ac wireless adaptor
- USB Type A extender cable
- ESD Bag
- OSG support guide
- GPU 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU Quad-core ARM A57 @1.43 GHz
- Memory 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 | 25.6 GB/s
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Storage microSD (not included)
- Video Encode 4Kp30| 4x 1080p30| 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder4Kp60| 2x 4Kp30| 8x 1080p30| 18x 720p30| (H.264/H.265)
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac wireless
- 1x MIPI-CSI camera connector
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- USB C - 5V 3A power only
- 40-pin header: GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- 12-pin header: Power and related signals, UART
- 4-pin Fan header
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: