Description: Equip your micro:bit with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificial intelligent robotic. This starter robotic arm kit includes: servo driver board, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the micro:bit, it is easy to control the arm by smart phone through Bluetooth connection.
Note: micro:bit is NOT included.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wir eless remote control)
Robot Arm Structure:
- 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
- Full aluminium alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
- Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
- Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
- Metal arm parts x1
- MG996R Servo x1
- MG90S Servo x3
- MG996R servo wheel x1
- Servo Driver for micro:bit x1
- EU Power adapter x1
- Servo extension wire 150mm x1
- Screws pack x1
- Screwdrivers 2PCS x1
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: