Description: The Honeywell HPM Series Particle Sensor is a laser-based sensor which uses the light scattering method to detect and count particles in the concentration range of 0 µg/m3 to 1,000 µg/m3 in a given environment. A laser light source illuminates a particle as it is pulled through the detection chamber. As particles pass through the laser beam, the light source becomes obscured and is recorded on the photo or light detector. The light is then analyzed and converted to an electrical signal providing particulate size and quantity to calculate concentrations in real time. The Honeywell particle sensor provides information on the particle concentration for given particle concentration range. This unit is rumored to provide a long life of 20,000 hours of continuous use. Essentially, this equates to seven years of product life (based on eight hours of operation per day).
- Laser-based light scattering particle sensing
- Concentration range: 0 μg/m3 to 1,000 μg/m3
- Fully calibrated
- EMC: Heavy industrial level IEC61000
- Response time: <6 s
- Supply current: 80 mA max.
- Output signal: UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/ Transmitter)
- PM2.5 output (PM10 output optional with additional programming)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Using HPMA115S0 with Raspberry Pi
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: