Description: ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
Note: This product does not include the Pi Zero board. If you have any technical issue regarding software, please visit the github page and submit your query.
- Raspberry Pi compatible(Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3 B)
- 2 Grove Interfaces: support GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: one button and three LEDs
- Audio codec onboard
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack, JST2.0 Speaker Out
- Far field support (up to 3 meters)
Get Started with Google Assistant
How to use button to trigger Google Assistant
- Dimensions 65mm x 30mm x 15mm
- Weight G.W 34g N.W 12g
- Battery Exclude
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: