Description: DFRduino M0 is the first 32-bit Arduino microcontroller based on ARM Cortex-M0 core that supports 5V logic. If you use a standard UNO-compatible microcontroller in a project, do you ever find that GPIO and processing performance is underwhelming? Upgrading to a Mega style microcontroller is too expensive, and Arduino ZERO/M0 doesn’t support 5V logic. These problems are solved with the DFRduino M0.
The DFRduino M0 uses a Nuvoton high-performance 32-bit microcontroller as the processing core with integrated ARM Cortex M0 architecture, supports 5V logic, includes a USB port and two hardware serial ports with 31 digital pins (partial multiplexing) and 6 analog pins. It is compatible with Arduino Leonardo pin mappings and has more I/O resources and more powerful processing capacity. In addition,, the DFRduino M0 extended features an IIS interface to support playback of wav files. With a professional IIS chip, you can enjoy HiFi audio experience.
Note: Due to the different control chip, DFRduino M0 is totally different to the official Arduino M0 microcontroller. Please see the wiki for more information.
- Microcontrollers: Nuvoton NUC123ZD4AN0 (Cortex M0)
- Clock Speed: 72MHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Limit input voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 31
- Analog input Pins: 6
- External Interrupt: 4
- SRAM: 20K
- Flash: 68K (12 KB of which is allocated to bootloader, 55K used by the user code area, 1K used by EEPROM)
- EEPROM: 1K
- SPI: 1 port (D14, D15, D16)
- IIC / I2C: 1 port (D2, D3)
- USB serial port: 1 (Serial)
- Physical serial port: 2 (Serial1, Serial2) Serial1 0 (Rx1) and 1 (Tx1) Serial2 24 (Rx2) and 25 (Tx2)
- Xbee interface: 1 (Serial1)
- Size: 68 x 53 mm/ 2.68 x 2.09”
- Weight: 30g
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: