Description: What is a stepper motor?
Stepper motor is a brushless DC electric motor that divides a full rotation into a number of equal steps The motor's position can then be commanded to move and hold at one of these steps.
How to control a stepper motor? The fast way to control a stepper motor is just using a stepper motor driver (controller). And TB6600 arduino is just what you need.
TB6600 arduino is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
Note: this is a newest upgrade version of TB6600 stepper motor driver.
- Support 8 kinds of current control
- Support 7 kinds of micro steps adjustable
- The interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Anti-high-frequency interference ability
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection
- Input Current: 0~5A
- Output Current: 0.5-4.0A
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature: -10～45℃
- Humidity: No Condensation
- Dimension: 96*56*33 mm/ 3.78*2.2*1.3 inches
- Weight: 0.2 kg
Documents: WIKI (TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver)
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: