Description: ESP8266-EVB-BAT is an evaluation board for the highly-integrated WIFI SoC ESP8266EX. The board can be powered by Li-Po battery and comes with a battery charger. It is recommended for beginners with ESP8266. This version comes with Hammond Box and connector.
ESP8266EX is very highly integrated SoC which includes Tensilica's L106 32-bit core processor; SRAM; power management unit; RF front end. ESP8266EX has a number of interfaces - I2C, SPI, SDIO and also a number of free GPIO pins. The chip allows the implementation of a WIFI TCP-IP stack with just few extra components beside the ESP8266EX. It's a very popular IC that attracted a lot of attention upon its launch.
A board suitable for resarch and development of espressif's ESP8266EX chip. The module be used for home automation, smart plugs and lights, mesh networks, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, IP cameras, sensor networks, wearable wlectronics, etc.
- Includes MOD-WIFI-ESP8266-DEV
- Relay 220VAC/10A with two-part Wago connector and status LED
- Big button for easier access to UART mode
- LiPo battery connector with built-in LiPo charger and status LEDs
- Step up converter
- Power jack for +5V external power supply
- UEXT connector
- 20-pin connector CON1 with ESP8266's signals
- PCB dimensions: (2.0 x 2.2)" ~ (51 x 57)mm
- Main chip: EPS8266EX
- 2MB (16Mb) SPI flash memory
- Power LED
- User-programmable LED
- SMT jumpers for different boot modes (FLASH, UART, SDO)
- PCB antenna
- UEXT pads for easier access to UART interface
- Pads for a U.FL antenna connector (if you want to use external antenna)
- 22 pin holes for easier access to processor pins
- OSHW desgn
- Dimensions: (1.3 x 0.9)" ~ (33 x 23)mm
- How to program the board with Arduino IDE
- How to update firmware
- ESP8266EX datasheet
- More ESP8266EX-related documents are available here: official espressif web-site and here: official espressif forum
Hardware & Software:
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: