Description: NAO is a 58-cm tall humanoid robot. He is small, cute and round. You can't help but love him! NAO is intended to be a friendly companion around the house. He moves, recognises you, hears you and even talks to you! Since his birth in 2006, he has been constantly evolving to please, amuse, understand and love you. In short, to one day become your friend. Aldebaran created NAO to be a true daily companion. He is the little creature who helps you be your best. His humanoid form and extreme interactivity make him really endearing and loveable.
- Body with 25 degrees of freedom (DOF) whose key elements are electric motors and actuators
- Sensor network: two cameras, four directional microphones, sonar rangefinder, two IR emitters and receivers, one inertial board, nine tactile sensors and eight pressure sensors
- Various communication devices, including voice synthesizer, LED lights, and 2 high-fidelity speakers
- Intel ATOM 1,6ghz CPU (located in the head) that runs a Linux kernel and supports Aldebaran’s proprietary middleware (NAOqi)
- Second CPU (located in the torso)
- 48.6-watt-hour battery that provides NAO with 1.5 or more hours of autonomy, depending on usage
Price is valid only for academic use. Price for non academic is 5.990,00 Eur VAT0%.
More information available at: Aldebaran Robotics
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: