The TinyX313 Target Boards are convenient, low cost target/breakout boards that fit the Atmel ATtiny2313 and ATtiny4313 AVR microcontrollers. They are a complement to our popular ATmegaxx8 breakout boards, and we recommend using the USBtinyISP programmer for use with these boards.
'tiny2313 Target Board specs:
- Overall size 2" x 3.5" (Standard business card size)
- Thickness: 0.031", i.e., 1/32" or 0.8 mm. (Half of standard circuit board thickness.) That's thick for a business card-- like some of the superpremium embossed cardstock ones, but it is pretty thin for a circuit board. It's just thick enough to be reasonably rigid.
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) construction
- Single-sided pcb design
- Easy to solder lead-free finish
- FR-4 fiberglass-epoxy board material; UL94V-0 rated
- Black solder mask with white silkscreen on both sides
'tiny2313 Target Board features:
- Fits Atmel ATtiny2313 and ATtiny4313 microcontrollers
- Individual labels for all pins of the microcontroller
- Four extra access holes connected to every pin of the microcontroller
- Compatible with 20-pin ZIF DIP sockets
- Prototyping areas: 28 independent sets of four connected plated through holes; fits two DIP-8 packages.
- Multiple access points for power and ground.
- Power jack location to connect to a 3-5 V DC power adapter
- 6-32 clearance mounting holes provided at each corner
- Accommodates 3-pin ceramic resonator or crystal oscillator with capacitors
Go here for more information about this circuit board and its design.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: