Overview: The Arduino WiFi Shield connects your Arduino to the internet wirelessly. Connect it to your wireless network by following a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet. As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Connection via: 802.11b/g networks
- Encryption types: WEP and WPA2 Persoanl
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- on-board micro SD slot
- ICSP headers
- FTDI connection for serial debugging of WiFi shield
- Mini-USB for updating WiFi shield firmware
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: