Description: iButton™ Probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButtons MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean. The centre contact of the standard reader has no moving parts, making this a more rugged interface for harsh environments. This type of probe is best suited for designs where the iButton™ is brought into contact with the reader.
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton™ family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton™
- iButton™ slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Flexible design supports panel mount
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Panel-mount probe, pre-wired for easy installation
- Standard wire - 40 cm
Please look at Behindthescience´s Raspberry Pi iButton System
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: