Description: Is FireBeetle-ESP32 too big for your projects? Why not try our newly launched Beetle-ESP32. This Beetle-ESP32 Microcontroller of 1.38”×1.34”small size is a simplified version of FireBeetle-ESP32 and specially designed for electronic engineering fans and DIY lovers. It is equipped with 4 analog ports, 4 digital ports, UART and I2C interfaces, which would be a perfect replacement of FireBeetle-ESP32.
This microcontroller enables users to directly burn programs via the on-board USB interface. Meanwhile, Bluetooth and WIFI are integrated in the microcontroller for supporting more applications. With this Beetle-ESP32, you can easily build up your dreaming project.
Installing the ESP32 Board in Arduino IDE - DFRobot
- A small size of 35mm×34mm
- Enable users to directly download and debug programs through Micro USB, free from programmer.
- Large-scale I/O ports with gold plating, easy to screw wire on it or to sew the board on the clothes with wires, no need to solder.
- A group of gold plating power interfaces of honeycomb type, convenient to use.
- Integrate WIFI and Bluetooth
- USB Supply Voltage: 5.0V
- VIN Supply Voltage: DC 3.5-6.5V
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor (One for high speed connection; one for independent programing)
- Frequency: 240MHz
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash: 16Mbit
- Wi-Fi Standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r（802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Bluetooth Protocol: comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- On-chip Clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal
- Digital Interface: D2, D3, D4, D7
- Analog Interface: A0, A1, A2, A3
- I2C: 1
- Serial Port: 1
- Dimension: 35×34mm/1.38×1.34"
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: