Description: Our newly upgraded 4WD MiniQ mobile robot kit is especially designed for education/learning purposes. It comes fully assembled and all your need is a PC with Arduino IDE and 4xAA battery. This new version of MiniQ 4WD Kit comes with Arduino Leonardo controller (ATmega32u4) and also integrates modules such as RGB LED, photosensitive diode, infrared trasmitters, infrared receivers, infrared line tracking sensors, light sensors, additional buttons and buzzer.
Along with this mobile robot kit, we offer 8 lessons for beginners, from entry-level to line-following, obstacle avoidance, and remote control. Users can easily grasp through the tutorial. All codings and tutorials are open and free to download.
- lesson1. Get to Know Your Robot
- lesson2. Control Buzzer
- lesson3. Light Direction Indication
- lesson4. Line_following
- lesson5. RGB LED
- lesson6. Obstacle Avoidance
- lesson7. Encoder
- lesson8. IR Remote Control
- Controller: Atmega32U4(Arduino Leonardo)
- Power Supply: 4x AA batteries or Micro-USB
- Working Voltage: 4.5 to 6V
- Driving Mode: 4WD
- Max Speed: 79cm/s
- Size: 115x110x45mm (4.5x4.3x1.8'')
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: