Description: The 4Duino is an ArduinoTM compatible display module with built in 240x320 resolution TFT LCD Display with Resistive Touch, and Wi-Fi capabilities, perfect for IoT (Internet of Things) Applications.
At the heart of 4Duino is an ATmega32U4 8-bit micro controller from Atmel. The same microcontroller is found on popular Arduino Leonardo. 4Duino features a 2.4” colour TFT LCD display, with resistive touch. It is powered by the feature-rich 4D Systems Picaso Graphics Processor, which offers an array of display functionality and options for any Designer/ Maker. In addition, the 4Duino features the popularESP8266 Wi-Fi module which is pre-programmed with the AT command set firmware, enabling the 4Duino to have many Wi-Fi capabilities right out of the box.
The 4Duino also features an on-board microSD connector, and headers in the layout of an Arduino, including power pins (5V, 3.3V, GND and VIN), 20 digital IO pins, of which 7 can be used PWM outputs and 12 pins have Analog input capabilities. The 4Duino is easily programmable with the Workshop4 IDE and its 3 different 4Duino based development environments.
The Workshop4 IDE has new functionally added, and is now able to program the on board Atmel processor using the popular Arduino programming language, just like the popular Arduino IDE, but with the added dimension of graphics – with the aid of the 4D Systems Picaso GPU. Creating Arduino based GUI’s does not get any easier.
The 4Duino design has incorporated a TFT LCD Touchscreen Display and Wi-Fi solution with the intention of providing a flexible and hugely capable hardware platform. This will enable Markers and Designer to significantly improve the quality and the scope of their projects, and do so rapidly with the aid of the 4D Systems Workshop4 IDE. For more information and projects, please visit http://www.4duino.com
NOTE: 4Duino comes with the main Through-Hole headers unmounted. These need to be soldered by the Customer. Please refer to the Datasheet for more information.
- ATmega32U4 with
- 32KB Programmable Flash
- 2.5KB Internal SRAM
- 1KB Internal EEPROM
- UP to 16 MIPS Throughput
- Powerful 2.4” Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by PICASO with
- 14KB Programmable Flash
- 14KB Internal SRAM
- 240 x 320 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT LCD Display with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module with
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- TCP/IP protocol stack
- 1MB Flash
- General Purpose I/O pins for user interfacing, which include
- 20 Digital IO pins
- of which 7 are capable of PWM
- and 12 are capable of Analog input
- On-board USB for powering the 4Duino and programming the ATmega32U4.
- 2x5 way header for programming Picaso and ESP8266 via a 4D Systems Programming Cable or Adaptor
- On-board latch type micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- 1x 5V DC Barrel Jack for Supply.
- Module dimensions: 72.8 x 53.3 x 14.6mm.
- Weighing ~36 g.
- Display Viewing Area: 36.72 x 48.96mm.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
HUOM: HTML-koodia ei käännetä!
Arvio: Huono Hyvä
Kirjoita kuvassa näkyvä varmistuskoodi: